Old 07-17-2012, 08:02 AM
peaceandjoy

Normally I do take and post pictures, but didn't this time. I did, however acknowledge that I'd received the package, as was mentioned when my SP sender posted the pictures that she, fortunately, had taken! Thanks, Rosemary, for thinking to do that. Before I send packages, I sometimes take a picture, mostly for myself, but it works out well when for, whatever reason the receiver can't – for whatever reason – can’t a picture.

As far as not getting prompt responses - sometimes people might be away (my package was waiting for me when we returned from our daughter's house) so might not even know it is there. Sometimes life gets in the way... Working full time, having some personal health issues, etc., I know that days sometimes go by and I seem to get nothing I'd planned done. And honestly, I didn't expect the number of posts on this thread - there's no way I can keep up with them!

For those I offended with not getting my PM out when I should have, or not posting a picture this time, I apologize. I've just joined the postage stamp swap, so know know I will have to be more vigilant about following the thread and double checking the rules.

Hope everyone is staying cool and comfortable where they are; we are expecting a record high again today. Enjoy your day and the remaining swaps!

Peace and Joy,
Robin