Old 07-17-2012, 09:54 AM
vickig626

Originally Posted by works4me View Post
athenagwis - I never saw that movie but Wall-E is fabulous. Can't wait to see more progress.

seasaw2mch - yes, follow along and join us when you can.

QuiltingKrazy - I'm sure you'll come up with something. We are here to encourage you.

vickig626 - looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

QuiltE - Miss Peep is adorable. I was thinking along the lines of athenagwis, to have assorted sheep blocks surrounding the darling Bo-Peep.

charlottemarie - Welcome. Toby is adorable. Will his other blocks include bones to eat and butterflies to chase?

TOO MANYUFO's - sounds good. After all Franky isn't exactly my creation either. I took the character and made him my own by deciding to piece him together out of tiny little blocks. Taking a photo and converting it to an applique works for me.

QuiltE - well said about the character. Tell me what your next wish you could find time for project is and I might just start a challenge for it, too.

As I mentioned earlier, Franky is waiting for me for a while. I have some time as he wasn't even supposed to be started until August. Maybe, when I take a break from my glass etching I will sew a Franky head.

Glad to see so many people giving their characters life. And it's a great variety. Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back.
Since I love animals, I want to do something to honor the dogs I've had/have, as well as God's other 4-legged furry friends. I've never done anything like this so this is definitely outside my comfort zone.