View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:19 AM
sylviak

Default New wire shelves

My shed was a mess! Most of it was from stuff I never got unpacked when I moved in because I didn't know where to put it. I had a lot of packaged batting in a couple of baskets that I had stored under my LA frame and I realized some of the other things would fit there if I could find another place for the batting. Then, I remembered someone posting about wire shelving from Lowes that could be attached to the wall. So off I went to Lowes and bought an 8 ft length with the requisite hardware. I got my son to help me put it up and now all my batting is on the shelf! The great thing about this is that the packages are turned so I can look up and see exactly what size and type I have. Then I went through all the unpacked boxes and was able to store a lot of it under the LA frame. Thank you for the tip...whoever you are!!

The first picture shows the mess on the floor. The second shows the batting on the wire shelf. I now have a second wire shelf on the other side which will house plastic boxes for projects, etc.
Attached Thumbnails my-shed-mess-003.jpg   my-shed-mess-006.jpg