Old 07-17-2012, 01:20 PM
quiltymom

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
Some of you are not sending me the pm when you mail and when you receive. To all the new people out there DON'T forget to send me a private message when you get it and also send one to the person who sent it to you! I have had several people tell me that their sp has received their package but they have not heard anything from them. This is just one that I received and I think it expresses how people feel when you do not acknowledge the thought and time and expense that goes into putting a gift together for someone.

I sent my pkg out on Monday SP got it on Wednesday and still haven't heard anything from her... Sorry but that is really unfair... That's almost all I have had, NO SHOWS... know it's not your fault, it's the luck of the draw, but still I hate to spend $11 on postage and more then that on a package, not counting other things I make and put in there... Unappreciative people... Sorry for sounding off...
I so agree !!!!!!! Mine recieved hers quite awhile ago and I have not heard a word. I even sent her a Pm. This does happen quite often. Thanks for sounding off!!!!! Sue