Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 11:55 AM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by Hylarie View Post
For the poll, I eat my corn across the cob in rows. I always try to keep them even. Toilet paper goes rolls from the top, but that's not me that's DH. Just easier to keep up with it than listen to him complain. I always say Hiccup after I hiccup. Didn't notice it till someone pointed it out to me, but my sister does it too so I claim normality with that one. The biggest quirk I have drives my DH crazy. I tend to give objects feelings... ie if I grab a book at the store and the cover is bent, I put it back for a different one, then I feel bad because the first one got it's hopes up. No joke. I blame that one on my Mom though, she's been doing that since I was little.
When I was little, I was sure my dolls & stuffed animals had feelings so even if there was one I didn't particularly want to play with, I would anyway because I didn't want it to feel sad or left out. One of my Barbies didn't particularly appeal to me so since I "didn't like her", I felt guilty & would always dress her in the prettiest dresses, Yes, I was a lonely child... LOL!

OK... time to really 'fess up... how many of you "talk" for your dog? Y'know what I mean? DH comes home from work & Leo (via my voice) says "Hi, Dad! How was work today?". Admitting to this will get me put in a rubber room, won't it?