View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:44 PM
QuiltingKrazy

Hello Ladies,

I just got home from visiting with Susan/PinkLotus and I have good news and not so good news.
The good news is Susan will eventually get the blocks made for this boom. Susan did not mean to be away from the board with out communication for so long. Actually she gave her login information to her hubby to post for her... but you know how men are sometimes.... lol... he forgot!
She did start another Batik Block swap and is trying to finish that first as there are many more blocks per person.

The not so good news is that Susan is ill. She had a hard time just catching her breathe while talking with me.
She goes back to the doctor I think she said this Friday. She did experience and still is, a personal crisis. I won't go into details as that is not for me to say. Right now the best way we can help, is to be patient about the swap, all will get their blocks back. The second thing we can do for Susan, her husband and four children is to include them in your prayers and prayer chains. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM.

I do hope this calms everyones fears or concerns about the swap. After seeing Susan, I truly have no doubt that you will all see the blocks arriving in your mailbox soon.

Thanks y'all !