Old 07-18-2012, 06:58 PM
Helen S

Oh, I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone! I have so many projects going I've almost stopped working on them! I have two totally finished quilts, one all sandwiched and ready to quilt, about a dozen 6" Dutchman's Puzzle blocks done, several paper-pieced blocks done and into a closed container, to be added to as boredom dictates, and I'm trying really hard to not start anything else, but a watercolor log cabin keeps calling to me. I'm trying to find my ear plugs!

I seriously think I need a maid, even though DH doesn't care one whit if he has clean clothes or the house has dust bunnies. I had to stop everything today and mop floors, run a couple of loads of laundry and cook breakfast and dinner. I'm having trouble finding "me time" this week.

My sewing machine went into the shop again two weeks ago, so I've been using a machine I don't like. I finally just quit after a few days, spent most of my "spare" time on the computer posting here, and waited for my machine to come home. Got it back yesterday and now I have to make DH go away long enough for me to gather my own thoughts instead of his! lol