Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by LynnVT View Post
I've been reading through this thread and thinking it would be fun to send something. Sometimes you read a post and think, gosh, that person could use a pick-me-up. But how do you get addresses? If you ask them it's not a surprise. I guess I have addies for the few people I've gotten swaps for, but maybe I missed something in the thread. Also, does everyone assume religious items are appropriate? Maybe it's a given that one is a devout Christian if you are in this group?
see post #1676 and no everyone in the rak group is not necessarily religious or of the same religious denomination. i would say until you "know" your online friend better, religious items may not be the best thing to send.

the list referred to in post #1676 contains a list of things people in the rak group likes, collects, are interested in receiving and occasionally we list things we have to give away and others will let us know if they are interested in receiving.

the package krystyna was displaying below is a gift for her recent 60th birthday and i happen to know she makes and sells religious items, i saw the cards and thought of her so home they went with me and off they went to her.

Last edited by Havplenty; 07-19-2012 at 05:52 AM.