View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 08:08 AM
MdmSew'n'Sew

Hi everyone, sorry I've been incommunicado lately, too many things all going wrong at the same time ... first the thumb issues, and when I was able to get back to sewing, my machine wouldn't work - I thought it might was the light, which acts like a fuse - they're hard to find and expensive, ordered three of them to make sure I wouldn't run into this problem again, but the machine still won't power up - I looked it up online, tried to dismantle it to put in a new fuse, never did find the fuse, reassembled it this morning, so off to the machine doctor we go. In the meantime, I am working furiously on the rest of the blocks, using my trusty FW (slow but sure) - hope to have them all done and off in the mail by Saturday at the latest, have an appointment at the Unemployment office tomorrow to certify that I really am entitled to my benefit ... such as it is.

I think I tend to overthink everyone's block, can't tell you how many times I've changed my mind on each of them so far, how many times I've had to readjust the design halfway through ... I hope you all will feel the the wait is worth it when they finally arrive home. Thank you for your kind patience, they will be winging home soon! I have not taken any time away from sewing to send out the blocks that are already done - even if not all are done tomorrow, since I have to go out anyway, will mail what I can.