Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by amandasgramma View Post
Now I'lll add to your quirkiness............you use the tp to flush, then you go to the sink and turn on the faucet ------the same faucet that someone else used BEFORE they washed their hands.....then after you wash your hands, you turn off the faucet...........the same faucet you turned on before washing your hands!!! ROL.......okay -- now there's another of MY quirkies!!! I INSIST my bathroom faucets have to be one lever. That way I can turn the water OFF with my ARM.....not my clean hands!!!!! Think about it --- now you'll go EEEEUUUUU!!!!!
Oh no I wooon't ...I didn't say:
I do use my hand to turn water on, but after I am scrubbed, everything is turned off etc. with a paper towel and I hate doorknobs with a passion!
I use elbows and forearms to open doors. I just plain hate germs. I used to clean houses and a hospital and worked in medical records.
Was a CNA too, and it all makes you so highly aware of all the cooties everywhere.
Your de-cootie-fying everything around you for life!
(I even tear off the end of the toilet paper in a public bathroom and dispose of it before getting some fresh! and I hate for my purse to ever be on the floor! If theres no hook in a bathroom and I can't figure out how to hang or prop it, I will put it around my neck! )
I used to wipe down carts in stores before they started providing wipes