View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:53 PM
stitchingcrazy

Default WIP on "design wall" and Hexy top.

A view of my current WIP. The result of which has given me a pile of triangles. Would you keep them? If so what to make that's quick and/or easy to use them up.

The Hexy has been pieced over a period of roughly 9 months while watching TV or just relaxing. It's all scraps.

The Owl is an embroidery ITH project from Inspiration Mutz, called Owls In My Kitchen. He looks rather sinister don't you think? A "No Nonsense Owl". I was almost unable to finish him because I left him hooped on the machine while I went to get my DGS from school and the hoop had sprung when I got back, so the design had moved a little. I did manage to complete the backing from the reverse side. The actual embroidery was complete thank goodness.
Finally, the bag was at our local Quilt Show and I plan to make it, does anyone know it, or where I can get the pattern? I think I could work it out from the photo. Sorry it's so big
Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails img_1154.jpg   img_1157.jpg   hexy-quilt-top-003.jpg   img_1153.jpg   img_1151.jpg  

img_1161.jpg   gate-quilters-2012-027.jpg