Old 07-20-2012, 06:03 AM
margecam52

You will love your machine! What will you name it? I had a nustyle called Momma Machine (long story)..now I have a TL18LS I simply call Lizzie.
Find a yahoo group for Nolting machines & join...search every part of that group & ask tons of questions. But...remember that the online groups for specific machines are going to have more HELP! posts than I LOVE IT! posts.

Our TinLizzieLongarm group on yahoo has over 760 members..about 1% post on a regular basis...and most of those are new users asking questions, having issues (usually tension or user errors)..and the rest are the replies to help them learn their machine. It's the nature of the online groups for specific products...folks can't get to a dealer after hours, and come onto the groups to get help...and usually do get that help.

I am on several groups with a lady who has 2 Noltings & just loves them. She does all kinds of quilts. http://www.seajayquilting.com/
Connie is the owner of seajayquilting & is very helpful and has helped me many times.

Originally Posted by #1piecemaker View Post
I did it!!! I finally ordered my new longarm machine!!! But, now, I'm having buyer's remorse. I'm so scared I won't be able to do it. Or, something terrible will happen to it after I spending sooo much money on it. Will this feeling ever subside so I can feel the excitement that I should be feeling? What if I'm not good enough or cooridated enough to run this thing?? Help me!! Did anydbody else feel this way after making the decision to buy?
Oh, by the way, I am getting the 30 inch Nolting. She is going to be purple and on a 12 ft steel frame. Delivery date is scheduled for mid August.