Old 07-20-2012, 08:53 AM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

Lets see, of my own...

1. at the binding stage. to be hand stitched down
2. a bona fide PIG (Project In Grocery sack) all the blocks are done and sashings cut and pieced border is 99% done
3. one that is awaiting borders
4. one that is mostly cut out and I have started piecing, this one I intent to give as a Christmas gift.
5. one that is from a block swap from here that I need to make more blocks for. Sadly it has entered into the realm of UFO from WIP. I haven't done anything with it in about 9 months.
6. A true UFO scrappy log cabin. I had run out of dark colored logs and needed more scraps. Every project I have some to add but I have yet to start working on the poor thing again.
7. A commissioned T-shirt quilt I have mostly cut out and interfacing fused to the cut out T-shirt blocks.
We won't bother to count the fabric in my stash that is set aside for specific projects with pattern all picked out or idea firmly implanted in my tiny skull.
I also won't count my leaders/enders quilts of which I have two quart size zip lock baggies full of completed HSTs.

Other peoples stuff... I have Barn bum's back to nature quilt on the rack right now and several other client quilts in line right behind it.

I figure I won't be getting back to any of my own piecing until around September. But that is fine by me. I seem to be a very cyclic creature my nature. I am firmly in longarm mode right now and quite content and happy to be there. Then I will cycle back to peicing mode for a while. It is just the way I am. Now if I could just hit the lotto so I could retire and quilt full time!

Last edited by feline fanatic; 07-20-2012 at 08:56 AM.