Old 07-20-2012, 07:30 PM
#1piecemaker

Originally Posted by margecam52 View Post
You will love your machine! What will you name it? I had a nustyle called Momma Machine (long story)..now I have a TL18LS I simply call Lizzie.
Find a yahoo group for Nolting machines & join...search every part of that group & ask tons of questions. But...remember that the online groups for specific machines are going to have more HELP! posts than I LOVE IT! posts.

Our TinLizzieLongarm group on yahoo has over 760 members..about 1% post on a regular basis...and most of those are new users asking questions, having issues (usually tension or user errors)..and the rest are the replies to help them learn their machine. It's the nature of the online groups for specific products...folks can't get to a dealer after hours, and come onto the groups to get help...and usually do get that help.

I am on several groups with a lady who has 2 Noltings & just loves them. She does all kinds of quilts. http://www.seajayquilting.com/
Connie is the owner of seajayquilting & is very helpful and has helped me many times.
Thanks!!! I am going to look her up!! I hope I love mine!!!