Old 07-21-2012, 04:34 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Lostn51 View Post
Well its been a while since I have hopped on and checked everything out and this thread has grown quite a bit. I love the Hot Pink Morse that is one of the best ones to get if your buying one, just because the color is so rare. Since I have been so sick I have finally finished all of the machines I had a back log on and now I am adding to my collection left and right. I have probably bought 12 to 15 machines all in the 1800's this past 3 months. I need to start to clean them up and add them to my collection but with this heat I can not get out in it or I will break out worse than I am already. Oh well looks like I will be playing in the garage and possibly start back to quilting again.

Billy
Billy are you doing ok dealing with the Pemphigus Vulgaris? Is that still what the Dr's think you have? I really feel for you if that is what you have because I know first hand how nasty that disease can be . . . . we had a dog with that condition. I hope your Dr's are able to manage your symtoms so you are comfortable and able to do the things you want/need to do! Like I said, if you do have Pemphigus Vulgaris, I know what you must be going through - and I really feel for you! None of the auto-immune diseases are much fun!

Nancy