Old 07-21-2012, 06:49 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Billy are you doing ok dealing with the Pemphigus Vulgaris? Is that still what the Dr's think you have? I really feel for you if that is what you have because I know first hand how nasty that disease can be . . . . we had a dog with that condition. I hope your Dr's are able to manage your symtoms so you are comfortable and able to do the things you want/need to do! Like I said, if you do have Pemphigus Vulgaris, I know what you must be going through - and I really feel for you! None of the auto-immune diseases are much fun!

Nancy
Oh yeah I have Pemphigus Vulgaris and it is far from fun, I am already on my 4th or 5th bout with secondary infections. This time I bumped my elbow on something while I was out and I thought I had put enough rubbing alcohol and neosporin on it but now my arm is swelled twice its size and is red as ever. The doctors tell me that I can die just as easily from the secondary infections as I can from the disease by itself. So I have to be very careful as to what I do now.

Billy