Old 07-21-2012, 07:38 AM
stefanib123

My daughter in law LOOOOVES frogs. She would love this for her babies. Maybe you and I can do some thing where we send each all the frogs we find? I'll pm you!

Originally Posted by catpawski View Post
Hello............where is everybody.........must be slicing and dicing..............to get things ready for the mail......

Tomorrow I plan on going to a garage/estate sale that has quilting fabric...........hoping there is some good I spy fabrics........even if they are small pieces I like to get them cut them up ...and add more 5 inch squares to my stash...........variety is the spice of life.....................they also are great for making I spy packages for fellow quilters............for the secret pal swap..........Thank you gifts................etc....etc........

Some day I hope to collect enough frog I spy squares to do a whole quilt without using the same fabric...............I wonder if it is possible.......so in the future if you seem to get a lot of frog squares you can blame it on me..........I just got a good buy on ESTY for a yard of frog fabric...........

Anyways wish me luck tomorrow..................