Old 07-21-2012, 11:19 AM
sew wishful

Jan, so good to know he's in remission. Fatten him up and get him back on his feet and begin enjoying life again. I always think (since my sister has lung cancer) what I would want to do should the dreaded C hit me....Anything I couldn't do while working hard to support and keep my family in insurance. Go for long drives, take pictures of the beauty of God's world (which never look as good on paper). Just enjoy time with family and good friends. Keeping you in our prayers.

Billy, nice to see you back. Take care of yourself....outside of a needle stick quilting isn't too dangerous (unless you are doing it in my sewing room...take your life in your own hands in there!!) so start sewing!!

Charlee, glad you had fun if not productive. I'm always glad to be home from trips. Except when I have to be back to work the next day. I need home time. Remember I said my next machine would be a 301?? NOT!! Got another one coming that's I think a 306. Belonged to my friends mom who knew my mom and neighbors that I grew up living around. It will stay with me for a long time. I do have some I'd like to sell, tho, not any of the treadle/cabinet machines. So getting rid of a few won't give me any more room really. Oh, well...that's the ode of the keeper of the old girls. LOL!