View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 12:48 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

i have a set of those my hubby bought me for Christmas a couple years ago---i love them! i can snap them together into what ever size cutting mat i need- i can have 4 in a line along a counter- or make a 9 square block with them to meet any need i have for a cutting mat- they have held up well- he bought mine at the lqs in 2009 - he bought me 4 sets of 4 squares and the carrying case they came in are great for holding blocks as i work on them- sturdy- have a carry handle- i love the portability- i can stick one in my bag & take it with me- sit & use it for cutting squares when watching tv- or use it at work - i use them every single day! they cover my large cutting table- i take one square to the sewing machine & have it sitting next to me when paper piecing my (50-stars) blocks- or any other paper piecing- here's a couple pics of mine in use- and the carry cases they came in being used too
[ATTACH=CONFIG]350491[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350492[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350493[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350494[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails cutting-boards_39.jpg   cutting-boards_40.jpg   cutting-boards_41.jpg   cutting-boards_42.jpg