Old 07-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Candace

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Welcome home Charlee!

Well I took 8 machines to a community yard sale today at our local quilt store and I sold 5 of them! I was really glad to be able to cut my herd down a little as it was getting out of hand! I also ended up bringing one home! A really cute little tan and brown Sewmor zig zag machine. The lady with the machine practically shoved it in my car - she just gave me the machine and cabinet so she wouldn't have to haul it home! Anyway, I sold 2 Japanese 15's - the blue Morse, and a black Electra. I also sold a 99 hand crank - it went to a really good home! I had a New Home Light Running machine, and a Pfaff that is not really a Pfaff - it was made after Pfaff sold their name - that also sold! So I took 8 machines, came back with 4 counting the Sewmor given to me! I was happy! Now I can get some more of the ones I really like!

Oh and Candace it was great seeing you today!

Nancy
It was nice to see you too. I just knew you'd take the Sewmor and the only reason I didn't, was because I knew it was yours. Weird, huh? I hope you can give it to one of your GD's and they make good use of it. It was very cute! I was at your table and saw two people buy machines. Then I heard someone talking that there were already 3 gone and I knew you were doing o.k!!! Unlike the one gal trying to sell an older Viking for $900.....:>

I'm so glad you popped out of class when you did, because I was not planning on going behind those closed doors and interrupting your class. Looks like you had a good time and were getting Christmas projects done early!

I bought about 12 yds. of fabric for backings (from the store) and 3 spools of King Tut thread at the Barn sale. So, I found some things to bring home with me.