View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 05:25 AM
Chicca

Originally Posted by Teacup View Post
Time to stock up a bit on washable school glue while it's on sale with back-to-school specials! I've done a bit of glue basting but not much. Your photos show very well how nicely it worked to get those corners to match! Thanks for sharing, the glue bottle is going to come off the shelf and put where I can grab it more often. I have done it for adding bindings as well, via the Sharom Schamber method with her video tute. Works great.

By the way, i'm impressed with the neatness of your pins in the magnetic holder! Is that a Singer 301 machine? I recently got a black one that I haven't cleaned up yet, but need to get it done.
I agree....definetely going to be stocking up on this wonderful helper. It does work great for bindings; I also watched her video and gave it a try. Totally hooked. For some reason, the pins are one of my pet pieves....they must be neat. Probablly from poking fingers far to often. LOL. Yes, it is a 301 that was my mothers. Her mother bought it from the local high school and she has been running brilliantly with thousands of miles (most likely). Have a great time with yours; I love mine for straight stitches.