View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 05:43 AM
DogHouseMom

Default Bounce dryer BAR - thumbs UP

My husband spotted it in the store and we had to try it.

Bound dryer bar. You stick the plastic holder to the inside wall of your dryer and snap in the refillable Bounce Bar.

I've been using the same bar for several months now and it's still a long way off from needing to be replaced.

I like the idea of not forgetting to put a dryer sheet in, and not finding dryer sheets in my clothing or bed sheets when I'm done, and of course I'm not filling a land-fill with dozens of sheets a week (I've always used two sheets for each load - one was never enough).

Overall ... I believe it leaves more of a scent on my laundry as well. I'm scent sensitive, but this is not an overwhelming or unpleasant scent. If you are very scent sensitive (allergies?) check to see if they have it in unscented.

I also think that it is doing a better job of controlling static ESPECIALLY for that load of clothes that you 'forgot' and ran through the dryer a second time to remove the wrinkles - no problems there at all (and I frequently forget a load in the dryer!).

It has lasted a long time, I'm definitely going to see a cost improvement - albeit minor (every penny counts right?).

I have noticed that the bar will attract the lint from the clothes and will appear discolored from it, this has not proved to be a problem with the performance.

All in all ... I don't think I'll ever buy the sheets again!!! I'm SOLD.