Old 07-22-2012, 05:48 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
It was nice to see you too. I just knew you'd take the Sewmor and the only reason I didn't, was because I knew it was yours. Weird, huh? I hope you can give it to one of your GD's and they make good use of it. It was very cute! I was at your table and saw two people buy machines. Then I heard someone talking that there were already 3 gone and I knew you were doing o.k!!! Unlike the one gal trying to sell an older Viking for $900.....:>

I'm so glad you popped out of class when you did, because I was not planning on going behind those closed doors and interrupting your class. Looks like you had a good time and were getting Christmas projects done early!

I bought about 12 yds. of fabric for backings (from the store) and 3 spools of King Tut thread at the Barn sale. So, I found some things to bring home with me.
Geeze, I didn't realize she wanted $900 for that machine!!!!! No wonder she took it home! I bought 6 spools of the King Tut from her - still packaged/unopened thread! I am glad you had a productive day buying backing fabric too!

Never be afraid to step into the classroom! We are all having a blast in there - loud and fun - so no one cares if you come in! The quilt I was working on yesterday was really fun . . . . like I showed you, I made the whole quilt first! Next we get the Little Twister ruler and cut it all up and re-make it! A lot of work, unless you are making something really small! I will post photos when I am done! We were are talking about being off our rockers to make a quilt top then cut that top up and remake it into a different top!

Yep, I sold 5 machines! The ones I really didn't want to sell - two Singer 66's didn't sell! I was glad! Anyway, I have been doing this long enough to know which machines I can't live without and which ones can be re-homed!

It was a fun day yesterday! I doubled the money I had spent on the purchase of those machines!

I was NOT going to take that SewMor! I do think it is really cute and glad I have it now, but you could have taken it! When Rod came back to pick up the machines and table that lady carried it over to our car! She was determined I take that machine!

Oh and I sold two of the featherweights for the guy on the end! I should have gotten a commission! Fun day!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 07-22-2012 at 05:51 AM.