Old 07-22-2012, 08:08 AM
nancia

I'm dropping in to say hi! I've been flat on my back Tuesday to saturday, but now i'm good to go. I have so much to do and I'm overwhelmed. Where to start? I'm making two dqs for the swap and the first one is a total disaster. Reboot!so frustrating...a good idea gone bad!
everose... I'm very proud of you. I know the decision was difficult but you did it. Personally, I'd wait until I was back home before I'd break the news. Remember, even tho' she has moments of lucidity, most of the time she is not, and really is in no position to make good choices. I know you'll reassure her you love her, and now she'll have new friends and things to do every day. And all the attention she'll be getting in a new situation. It's all good!
congrats everyone on the bumper zucchini crops! I love green and that includes zucchini! I do mine in Pam. With sliced onions, crookneck squash and garlic. Final touch is a tablespoon of brown sugar, s&p to taste. Mmmm, I think I'm the only one who doesn't have zucchini, LOl, I'm sure I can find some at a farm stand.
pam...congrats on your new little shrimp! Olivia turns one on aug3 and I will be there ! As a surprise I am flying our ny son in also, ok, I'm actually going by plane, couldn't get ds off the ground on a dare. But I bought him a ticket, so we will all be in the same place at the same time!!! YAY!! What a week we will have! Wonder what petty stuff we can argue about! Watch out, Olivia, here comes Grammi, let the kissing commence!
Oh the good news of being bedridden, couldn't get to the kitchen for snacks. Lost 1 lb. woo hoo!
everybody hang tight and keep on drinking!

Last edited by nancia; 07-22-2012 at 08:10 AM.