Old 07-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Everose

Nancia, good to hear from you again. I'll bet there are zucchini around somewhere. I haven't gone out there today, maybe scared to because I still have 6 sitting on the kitchen counter.

Pam H. - what do you think the baby will be? Me - I always hope for a girl. I was only girl out of 4 so I always want to even the odds. Oh, the baby things you can now make.

Zucchine pie - don't think I have ever had or made. Will have to look up a recipe and maybe try it. Although my neighbors have been making raspberry pie and sending parts over. It was so good - maybe that's why the scale is up that pound that Nancia lost.

Thank you all for words of encouragement. This next week will be hard, packing for 2 and then leaving Mom. But in my mind, it's okay. There will always be some who say I made the wrong decision. They didn't live here.

So many of you have been talking about a disappearing 9 patch that I can't get it out of my head. Have already planned at least one with a sports theme for Quilts for Kids. I might even have to do a floral one later. Oh, the list never gets shorter, does it!!!

Hot here today. Be good to you and keep those liquids flowing into you.