Power Poster

~~~~~
waves to all my PC and FWS friends!
~~~~~
I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Oh it was so much fun ...
Friday ... 4 shops
Saturday ... 5 shops
Today ... only 1 shop (no others open on Sunday) plus followed the Barn Quilt Trail!

Results: one huge tote bag stuffed to overflowing with fabrics and a few patterns.

Oh it was so much fun ... and I certainly did my part to help the economy!!

Hot as .....!!!!!!!!! Though my truck a/c made it quite comfy. Out of the truck? ... sometimes UGH!
Wicked storm on my way home this afternoon ......... and not a drop here!

Yeehaww.... we have another CowGirl here in our midst!

Welcome HilaryK8!!!!!!

Yes please come and join us on one or both of the quilts. I too was like you and when I saw the FWS threads a year ago June, I just knew I HAD TO do the FWS, being that I was born and raised on a dairy farm, then became a Farm Wife, and did my part in the field and barn .... while of course, still doing all the household and office work for the farm. So I started much later than many and now have my quilt done and posted on the thread that
OKSGlad posted for you.

Here's a link to the other FWS threads ...

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/f...res-b1689.html

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/f...ion-b1691.html

If you follow the threads, you will see that we posted our blocks in pairs. Because I was a late starter, often times I was the only one making blocks, as many of the ladies were already done. That didn't matter, as they still supported me along the way and came along with answers to problems I was having ..... and the ooohs and aaaahs for my blocks as I posted them. There were times that I know I would never have continued on, if it hadn't been for the support that I had here!

And please don't be shy about PPing, as I too was one who vehemently detested it when I started FWS and soon discovered what a good friend it was. It takes some patience and persistence, and then pretty soon, you're sold on it!!

As
QNSue said, it's all about attitude, and there's no reason why you can't do it ... if you decide you want to!

So come and join us HilaryK8 ... we're glad to have you here with us!