Old 07-22-2012, 07:08 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ok, glad to see Mirabell and QuiltE back on the trial of discussion; missed you guys this weekend as I spent the last two days or three in my sewing room pretending I was in the Virtual RV enjoying the cool air and spirit of all the pony club group. Yep. I moved along on PC blocks will try to finish Morning Star in the morning and post pictures.

Chains of love is back from the LA quilters...now to bind the quilt and finish the "Gone Fishing" design and quilt. Tomorrow I need to pick nectarines and tomatoes before it gets too hot. Have to turn the Quonset huts to move the turkeys and ducks. Now have guineas in two cages in the hen house...one group of 6 in the pent house, other 6 below then. Need to figure out how to built a light weight some cage they can grow in for six to eight weeks, so they will return to roost with the pullets.

Yes , Mirabelle, pass your good looking beauties that probably taste as good or better than they look!! I will bring my Cherry Coke Cola with me and enough to share... Hard to say what tomorrow will bring. May it be a good one for each of you all.