View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 04:24 AM
Jenniky

Welcome Back QuiltE sounds like you had lots of fun with your fart. It's been very quiet on the threads. Im still waiting on the good to go from Patrice for the QAYG Challenge. I mostly have been organizing my fabrics washing and ironing them so they are ready to go when I need them. Im doing a dp9 with a friend so have cut out my squares for that. It will be a birthday present hopefully if I get it done in time. Have been cutting all my scraps into usable square sizes.. 2.5 3.5 ... all the way to 5 inch. squares. Then I have them organized in small clear totes for scrappy projects.

This coming Friday we will hopefully find out about the house. Boxes are ordered and then will be time to start taking down the pretties hanging on the wall and on shelves. The basement will be the biggest job.. and IM not allowed down there..so..I guess I will just have to be quilting while DH is taking care of that. He is such a trooper. I'm going to prepurchase tickets to a couple of the Blackhawk (Our favorite team) hockey games for him. We havent been to an actual game in six years so it will be a treat for him. But Im not buying popcorn... last time he jumped up on a score and made me spill it all over the people in front of us and beside us. I was so embarrassed. Maybe that is why we have not managed to make it back to a game since then. LOL I tell him he has to yell at them from home. LOL He sure is passionate about his hockey and football.
Any of you ladies have passionate fanatics about sports you live with?? Have a wonderful day everyone and our travelers please be safe on the road.