View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 08:20 AM
QuilterMomma

Originally Posted by islandwiz1 View Post
Deb, I am in. Looking at my fabrics now. Where is everybody still on the other site?
Quilter Momma, Sheri where are you????????????????
Oh I am here, was just quilting on longarm all weekend so did not even look at any notifications at all. Then my lovely DD organized all my threads, fabrics, and UFOs so was busy with that. She was such a little dear. One customer quilt took me 15 hours to custom quilt. Will post a photo to drool over in the pics. Turned out very pretty, one of those quilts that the quilting made the quilt shine.

So much for that, I am in for sure. I have printed out the patterns, thanks Annaquilts for posting the links, it helped me so I don't get side tracked.

So we are to only send in 12 blocks, for of each pattern, in CW fabric only, muted tones of the era. Will do. I think a trip to the fabric store just to buy a certain kind I saw the other day if I can't find enough in my stash of the same colors. I want to be sure and keep with the theme. i know I have enough of the cream, but after seeing your gorgeous fabrics Deb, I may want to rethink my color scheme.