Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
My towels have to be folded a certain way. If someone folds them differently I'll unfold them and refold them. I've taught my sister this when she was very young and my daughter and they are just like me about thier towels now too. Drives the men (when we have them) in our lives crazy.
My cans of food also has to face forward, and organized together, veggies together, soup, etc. Maybe not quirky but it makes since. My knives in my drawers have to go a certain way and I'm always going back in and fixing them when someone else puts them away.
I always push my chair in when I get up from a table/desk and it drives me crazy when people leave it out. At work I'm always pushing the desk chairs back in out of the way and at a resturant I do the same thing. At a restuarant I stack my dishes and pick up any paper from straws, etc to make it easier for waitress to clean up later. After yrs of programming my kids do the same thing.
I guess that's about it. I think I'm too lazy to be to quirky about to many things. I'm not a neat-nick by any means but when I do something I want it done right or what's the use.
we have a lot in common!