View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:03 PM
terri bb

Default i need some enthusiasm!!

for the past 13 years my life has been hustle bustle stress more stress omg im going to pull my hair out stress, laughs, tears, and non stop chatter! for the first time it's silent! the last child has left for job corps, hubby is sitting outside relishing in the silence, reading his book on the front porch, and im looking at totes of scraps and endless things to finish AND start and thinking holy crap where do i begin!!! how on earth do you prioritize when you have several things on your plate? ive been down with yet again another surgery lately and all ive been able to do is doodle, draw, color, create on paper, and there are so many things in me head! and now, that i have quiet, birds, windchimes, and peace, the phone is not ringing, all i can do is stare at the pc screen of everyone else's pretty work and look at my bags on the floor! i think i need the white flag here! and to top it all off, we've been moving rooms around in our home, and i have a sewing room finally for the first time! here is a pic (not done yet!) and then there is me, in the middle of it, watching the crystals in the window! EEK!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]350954[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 004.jpg