View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 06:17 PM
sak658

I just call mine "My Sewing Room"..it use to be my formal living room, that never was used for that..it has it's own door and you step down in it..My home was built in '67..it is quite a large room..I have cabinets on top an bottom on one end of the room.with sewing machine and cabinet fitted in the built ins....computer desk on the other end and all my sewing things in between...I literally stay in there most of the time..unless I need to clean, cook or do laundry...I love it...just DH and I...he loves to read, and watch tv, when he can't get outside to do anything...either raining or too hot..I'm usually sewing or on the computer...I stay busy...grandson is with us this summer and he plays his games on the tv in the sewing room, he's 12 and sometimes he pieces blocks..or he's on the computer...everyone is happy...dream of having a separate building with longarm and all my things...then I would call it my Studio..but don't see that in the plans anytime soon...so I'm very appreciative of what I do have...