View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:02 PM
fleurdelisquilts.com

Okay, that's it! I'm earmarking this post so I can show my hubby the next time he has a fit over sewing "stuff." Of course, I have way more stuff than I could ever use, but THAT is not the point! 200 pairs of scissors....now that's having a good point! (sorry I couldn't resist)

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen View Post
Uhh, well, they don't really get stored all that much. They tend to migrate around the house. I think there are scissors in every room of the house. I don't just have sewing scissors either. There are four pairs of those carbon steel Chinese scissors floating around here and there's a pair of those "cut a penny in half" scissors around here too. I have several different organizer things that have a pair or three stuck in. Decorative tins are always good for marking pens and a couple of pairs of scissors. I also have a small plastic organizer bin on my sewing desk with several pairs. I have one fancy pen/pencil holder from my tax days that's perfect for scissors. And of course they're just parked here and there.

I'm not sure I could even count them anymore. Every time I try I'll find several pairs that I missed and end up losing count.