View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 05:12 AM
amyjo

On Sunday, my youngest was helping me get my stash in order in a cabinet with doors. We emptied several totes, moved things around and redid from big to slightly smaller totes and then stacked and still do not have everything the way I want it because I need an addition to my house just for me to sew in and have all my machines and tables. My hubby says I could open a Ben Franklin. daughter said no because they sell more than just fabric. He really doesn't know what I have upstairs yet in totes that if I could get it all arranged I could have a store. My main thing is that I worked and bought on auctions a lot of my stuff, rummage sales also. My DD from New York has sent me many boxes of fabric she got out there too. I told him to go stick his nose out in his shop and then see who has the most stuff that will never be used and how much more space that his takes up than mine. He has a 40 by 60 ft shop, I think it is and that is full and he has at least 5 buses and I don't know how many cars full of stuff that he will never use, + a whole 40 acres of old machines, cars etc. that will never be used and could be cut into scrap iron and sold, but he just runs to town to have coffee all morning and then complains he doesn't get anything done. I wonder why. I work two jobs and get all our health ins pd for plus vacation and sick leave from one and a lot of extra money from the other when we have work and I support him most of the time anyway. Gonna ask him the next time he says anything --who puts the money in your checking acct that you are spending? sure isn't you.