Thread: Craft Fair idea
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 06:54 AM
DoxieMom

Originally Posted by Pinkiris View Post
I find it amusing that people need carriers for their dogs, when the dogs have twice as many legs as the people! I saw an older couple walking near our home with their little dog in a stroller that looked like it was made for a dog (all screened in). I just don't get it!
We have three small dogs--that's Curley in my avatar--and we own one of those dog strollers. I don't use the stroller for walking them because we have a large fenced yard, but it comes in extremely handy for trips to the vet. I use a pet carrier for the car ride and the stroller folds up nicely in the trunk. It's a lot easier to wheel the dog in rather than using the carrier. While we're in the waiting room, the dog is up off the floor, safely contained at seat level and not being exposed to all the germs that have been tracked in on the floor by everyone else's sick pet. He/she can be near me, but is not all over me which is really nice if we have a long wait. The dogs love it and it makes vet visits so much easier for me!

Last edited by DoxieMom; 07-24-2012 at 06:56 AM.