Old 07-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Everose

Well lets try this again. Had a huge message and then nothing. Maybe that's why.

Welcome to all the newbies. Yes we love to hear how you are doing and interact with you. We can get pretty crazy every once in a while, but that's okay. I fly away on Friday. DD is going with us on our trips, so it will be wonderful to get back in touch with her. But our first trip is to see Dad. Mom will go to the memory unit on Thurs. Feel like I'm becoming 2 again - going back and forth between them. I made the right decision to place Mom. The last couple days have been hard on her and me. DH is out of town right now.

I found a quilt pattern to work on as we travel. It is the "Cookie Cutter Quilt". The large squares will have holiday motifs in them. I'm using some of the items that I have cut out for note cards and then will fill in with cookie cutter designs. I'm so excited. Then I will be making the "Flying Trees" by Alex Anderson. Found both of these patterns in an old quilting book at the antique store. So I'm on to making more Christmas things as I'm pretty sure that this fall I will be back on the road traveling with the business.

Eating has been good this week. No pies from the neighbors. When we start traveling it will be much harder. Hoping to take my ground flax seed and my apples with and get a jar of peanut butter for breakfast in the morning. Who knows what kind of things are still in Dad's condo. Hoping it isn't 120` in there when we get there, because the electricity is off right now. Life...

thinking of all of you. Take care - be good to YOU.