Old 07-24-2012, 10:00 PM
Lori Peercy

I want to make sure that everyone sends a package that they would be happy to get! That means clean items, if used items, they still need to be usable. I also added a question to the questionaire and I would like everyone to use the same questionaire so we are all on the same page, if you send me 3 sentences that is not much information for your sp to go on and can account for an unhappy experience. If we all have the same questions it helps. If you send in the old questions I will be sending you a pm with the right ones in it for you to answer. For example where it asks if you have allergies (smoke, cats, dogs) if you just say yes I have no idea if you are allergic to smoke or cats or dogs or all three and that can mean a difference in who you get as a sp. When I ask if you HAVE allergens(smoke, cats, dogs) I am asking if you smoke? Do you have a cat? Do you have a dog? That way I do not have a smopker send to send to someone who has COPD or someone how has a cat send to someone who is deadly allergic to cats. There really is a method to my madness!! So I will no longer accept the old questionaire from before I took over the swap, I have been doing it for over a year now and I would like my questions answered when you send in your information. Thank you

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 07-24-2012 at 10:03 PM.