Old 07-25-2012, 04:52 AM
tezell0801
Banned

Default My quilt will be saved thanks to a very kind and generous board member!!!

I have to start a separate post to tell you about what a wonderful board member I have met and who has generously offered to re-quilt my disaster quilt!
Her screen name is Pungogal, and let me tell you she has been such a huge support to me through this nightmare. Yesterday she emailed me and has offered to requilt the quilt once I remove the stitching!
I am overwhelmed by her generosity.

I had decided that I would have to move on and let this quilt remain a mess and hope to do another one in the near future for my niece. I was really disappointed, but just didn't know what else to do.

We talked last night and let me tell you, I am so excited that this quilt will hopefully be beautiful again!

She had actually offered her quilting services to me after I posted pictures of the finished quilt top a couple of weeks ago, but I had already committed to take the quilt to the lady the next day. I remained in touch with Pungogal, and shared with her my uneasy feeling about the quilter. She was so supportive and calmed me down a few times. But our worst fears came to be real when I got the quilt. She was the first one I turned to to cry on her shoulder. Bless her heart -she was about as upset as I was.

I didn't mean to run on with this post, but I am truly blessed to meet this kind and generous board member and I had to share with you what a wonderful friend I have met here and reaffirm that there are truly some really good people in this world.

Thanks Pungogal I am a stitch ripping fool for the next few nights after work! But it will be worth it to have my quilt fixed!!!!!