View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 10:04 AM
NanaCsews2

Perhaps she may be a member of this board, or a lurker, and now knows her work was not acceptable? I replied earlier, and this still bothers me! Not only because I personally cannot nor will not let my work go to anyone without some form of perfectionism, but because she is actually charging for her shoddiness. Her attitude toward her work should not in any way be a reference for future work. If she now knows her work was not up to standards, which should be very high in my opinion, then she may not only be lurking here on the board, but hiding behind closed doors at home. Hopefully, in the meantime she has contacted a professional who can give her many hours of lessons to perfect her craft. Which is what anyone deserves who drops off a quilt and trusts they will get nothing less than beautiful stitches and a design that highlights the intent of their work in creating the quilt in the first place. Thank you for opening up many eyes tezello801. Your post will most certainly bring a lot of attention to both LA quilters and those of us that hand over our hard work to LA quilters to make more beautiful.