View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:15 PM
teriann

Default New Sewing Table Pics! Finally...

I finally learned how to re-size pictures so I can share with you guys! I had to call in my IT guy into my office at work so he could show me how. Anyways, I posted a couple of weeks ago about the sewing table that I had made. These pics are in the top of my barn that we recently built. I used left over 5" boards to make this sewing table. The first pic is after I glued the 5" boards together. The 2nd pic is after the glue dried, and I sanded on it for days and days... and then polyurthaned (spelling) it. I then built the shelf for my machine to sit down in and then moved it upstairs and put my machine in it! I just finished my first quilt, I will take some pics of it tonight and post them tomorrow now that I know how. Oh and the last pic is of my dog Cooter, I get kinda scared in the barn all by myself sometimes, I'm the biggest sissy ever was, and so I bring him up there with me. He just lays on that rug the whole time like he is guarding me, he is my big baby! He's bigger than I am tho! There is also a pic of my fabric stash, I just started quilting not that long ago so it's not all that big but I am working on it like a vengeance! I am so so so addicted to fabric, so it won't be long! Thanks guys for looking I resized all these pics so hopefully they turn out now....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]351445[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351446[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351447[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351448[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351449[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351451[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351452[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351453[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sewing-table-003.jpg   sewing-table-044.jpg   sewing-table-047.jpg   sewing-table-051.jpg   sewing-table-053.jpg  

sewing-table-054.jpg   sewing-table-056.jpg   sewing-table-055.jpg