View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Christine-

A long arm is a mechanical machine, it's easy to repair with tech support on the phone, really it is! My dealer is 3 hours away and she's great! (Sew-EZ in Portsmouth, VA) I haven't needed her yet...knocking on wood... when I need tech support I ask questions on the TinLizzielongarm yahoogroup. They are a wonderful group of ladies! I haven't been on there long, but I'm impressed with the group.

I have a 15 needle embroidery machine and tech support for that company is fabulous. I was so pleased with the company I bought my second embroidery machine from them as well. And they're 4 states away from me! I've called tech support 4 times in 10 years, twice I had to take the head off the embroidery machine, the hardest job there is on an embroidery machine but tech support walked me through it... and I was off and running.

I know if you give yourself some credit you could definitely handle working on a long arm machine if it needs it. It's nowhere near as complicated as a computerized machine. There are wonderful people here on the QB and on the TinLizzielongarm yahoogroup.