Old 07-26-2012, 05:45 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by vickig626 View Post
VickyG ... That's good news that you have your DH home again. Much easier on you, than to have to do all the commuting and sitting! Maybe now, as he continues his recovery, you can have a chance to sit and sew a little! Remember, you need some "therapy" and me-time to help you continue to cope. Best wishes for continued improvement for your DH .... and that he is a good patient, and easy on you!
attagirl!!!!
Wasn't that the "best medicine" for you ... to do your mini FART first, and then pick up your DH! And especially when he really wasn't ready til later! No guilt!!

Thanks! Actually, DH wasn't suppose to come home till Friday. My next door neighbor (and quilting buddy) texted me yesterday that she wasn't watching her grandkids and wanted to go to Joann's to get some batting (on sale $7.99 / yard) and do lunch. I told her it sounded fun and that I needed "girl" time. On our way, DH calls and says he's coming home. So I just told him to order lunch and I'll pick him up in 2 hours. It actually worked out great because it took that long to get all the hospital paperwork done.

So, yes, try to steal "me" time whenever I can.[/QUOTE]