View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 10:09 AM
nancia

Hi, I am so busy my eyes are crossing! Lol. Truly tho', I'm trying to get a thousand things done at once! I used the blue water color crayon that Dottie sent me On a 3d dq top. I now have a better idea how they work and how I can get the results I want. Unfortunately, I'm not at all pleased with the dq, just an idea that didn't pan out. More craft than art, and just not enough of anything to be interesting. I'm using an iPad now and don't have a clue how to load pictures, hmmm I think I can Take a pic with the iPad. Anyone have one? I could use the advice!
Oh, Suzie, I had no idea chile got that chilly. I thought of it as more tropical, except maybe the mountains. Guess I'd better google it and become better informed! We have had some really blazing days where 0 sounds pretty darn good! I love to bundle up and get snuggy. Guess that'ts why I love quilts! Friend of mine is quilting two tops for me and I can't wait to see them. I am finally ready to quilt my g'baby's quilt, but have no place to sandwich it. I'm going nuts!
will check in later! Oh, btw, suzie, I love your still life! Is it part of a series?

Last edited by nancia; 07-26-2012 at 10:13 AM.