View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 04:47 AM
homebody323

Default Parking suggestions

Gail here are a couple of parking ideas. Forgive how messy my sewing room is. This has been a crazy summer.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]351731[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]351732[/ATTACH]In the first picture that is my messing sewing table and the cart is on the right. In order to roll under it, I remove the thread from the pin and set it down then push the pin in. I didn't realize that you are seeing the underside of my favorite magnifying glass for detailed work on black especially. The blue rolling tote is from ikea and holds scrap fabric to be cut. The black thing in rear is paper shredder for documents not to be filed in the file cabinets supporting left end of table top.Basket on top of table at right holds all sorts of odds and ends. Loose bobbins/6"ruller/olfa cutters when not in use. Keeps the tiny stuff from being knocked off, burried in piles. I'm good at piles.
Second picture is under my longarm thread. The white basket hanging from the pegboard holds prewound bobbins and plastic bags that cover the thread cones when not in use. Cats love to unwind thread and I lost a cat to a piece of thread she swallowed. $500+ surgery and she still died. Broke my heart. If you have a collection of regular thread spools, you can just attach a clear piece of vinyl on the top of the peg board and use clamps at the sides near the bottom to keep off dust and keep the kitties out.
Attached Thumbnails rolling-cart-park2.jpg   rolling-cart-park1.jpg