View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 06:16 PM
lalaland

Default My New FMQ Table

During the summer we live in a mobile home and I do a lot of fmq but I don't have a good setup for my fmq'g, so I decided to invest in the small Arrow Gidget table so my machine could be flush with the table for easier fmq'g. It came today, I put my machine in and it fit perfectly but there are gaps, which I knew there would be. They in no way affect the fabric as it moves over the table but I needed to cover them up. I copy patterns onto plastic placemats so I took a Christmas plastic placement and cut it to fit into the gaps so now they are covered and pretty too. There is plenty of space to fmq a runner but sometimes I need more support. I had a small table that I got at Costco in the closet that was adjustable and on his highest height, it's the same height as the Arrow table so I now have an extra table for added support for bigger projects. The table was less than $100 and shipping was free. I found it on this website http://www.internetsalesusa.com/sear...+table&x=0&y=0
Attached Thumbnails dsc01579.jpg   dsc01583.jpg   dsc01584.jpg   dsc01585.jpg   dsc01587.jpg