View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 07:25 AM
SewExtremeSeams

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
to my very patient partner! i started your needlecase today, and with luck will finish it tomorrow. saturday the po closes early so it will likely be mailed on monday. we are leaving for my dgd's first birthday party and i am trying to get a 1000 things done. i have made 2 dq's, 64 swap blocks, and started the b'day dress. then just need to quilt and bind the baby's quilt ( which i likely will do on the plane, just the binding. where would i plug in a machine?lol). i am counting on my dil still having a machine. we will see! meanwhile, i have to get the cats shots or they will have to stay unattended in the house with copious amounts of food, fresh water and an air conditioner. hmmmmm, that doesn't sound that bad. my only concern is one of the cats is 19 and if he should die while we were gone i would handle it better if there was someone taking care of him, in case they could help. i may snag my son to cat sit! anyway, chickens without heads come to mind when i dash past the mirror. where did i put my.........(fill in the blank) lol. just wanted you tp know. dear partner, that i have not forgotten you!!
You could always buy her a vintage machine off of craigslist! Enjoy your granddaughter...