Old 07-28-2012, 03:18 PM
Elisabrat

ok team vote here: I do not have any more black or tone on tone black to make a back for this now. After my many mishaps in the cutting job (no comments) I simply don't. Nor do I have enough of the other colors also for the back except for yellow which in my book goes a seriously long way in small quantities. If I use it on the back it will look like well.. a bee which truly sucks. I think I have yet to see a bold yellow backed Amish quilt. I have enough black and white tiny tiny pattern fabric and enough black and white tiny tiny dots. Can I break the rules for the back or is that enough to get me tossed on my rear? We do not have stores up here. I can always order some but its never the SAME black. I gave 99 percent of my fabrics along with my sewing machine away last winter when I was physically doing not very good at all. Figured it would ease the burden on my family. Now lucky (I mean this) me I am BACK and in the game and starting from scratch using all the donations I am given. I guess its not the most popular non color out there are I have other solids. I would love to stitch the binding on Tuesday if I can. What would you use? and should you be the lucky owner would you mind the slight pattern on the back? Inquiring minds would love to know.