Old 07-28-2012, 04:42 PM
nursie76

Well, for me, the tent sale was a big success. Found all I needed and more! AND, while I was sorting through all the fabric, my DH (also known as my enabler), went and struck up a deal and purchased me a used embroidery module for my 450 (my travel machine). Now when my 830 LE is on the frame for a while, I can still embroider when the urge or need arises! Oh! And he got a Tutto carrying case for it too! Now when we go up to my sons, I can embroider too while he and dad work on the car or the home improvements that the love to do. What a sweetheart!!!
Here is a pic of most of my treasures. I got a lot of neutrals that I was needing, and some other material I couldn't resist! The I forgot to include the gallon bottle of Mary Ellen's Best Press, a free brand new spool of Metrosene thread and a free CD of 20 embroidery designs. The blue Tutto case contains the embroidery module and the rack the thread is on was only 3 dollars. Got 2 new spools of Isocord variegated thread and the rest were classroom spools, more than 1/2 full and over 50% off the regular price. I made out like a bandit!
Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails hoovers-2012-haul.jpg  

Last edited by nursie76; 07-28-2012 at 04:49 PM.