View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 09:02 AM
Dina

Originally Posted by w7sue View Post
I share our "fourth bedroom" with my husband and his hobby - he is into amatuer radio and we call the room the "radio room". My sewing machine it up full-time and has it's own table - I have two bookcases for books, patterns, supplies and fabric. I only have a small space in the built-in cabinets - he has the rest ... but, I have half of the family room because of the longarm he bought me last summer. I did volunteer to move the remainder of the family room upstairs to the living room, move my stuff out of the "radio room" and put it in the other end of the family room - he said no - pretty short sighted of him since that would give him the entire "radio room" for his own stuff - lol -- I told him the other day (when I was mad at him) that I would just wait until he was gone and then do it - he just laughed
My husband is an amateur radio operator also. I am impressed that you can share a room for quilting and radioing. I know if we shared, I would get tired of the "radio noise, Morse Code, etc." and he would get tired of threads being everywhere!!

Dina