Old 07-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Lv2sew2011

WOW this one looked like it was a lot of work! And just beautiful and so are all the others awesome great job ladies!
Donna
Originally Posted by buslady View Post
My oh my girls! I just cannot eat any of that stuff. Can't get it past my eyes. I too grew up in the city, and am not adventurous at all. I eat a lot of stuff I wouldn't eat as a child, but still pretty fussy. I used to like smelt, until we caught and cleaned them a couple of times, can't get that image out of my head! LOL Deer, squirrels, and bunnies are what we drove up north to see in the wild. Not something you eat. I went to Europe on a Mission trip. England first, the food was good. Then Ireland, now they know how to cook a potato!! Then France. I thought I'd starve to death before we left. Grilled fish, with the head still attached!! I can't eat something that is looking back at me. LOL
Anyway, back on task. I am posting a picture of the quilt I sent to Amalia64. Last I talked to her she was moving and having trouble getting internet. It arrived at destination, so I hope it made it to her. Thanks for looking.